Search The Web From Here

Custom Search

Sunday 1 March 2009

Sing your heart out!

A friend of mine once told me that singing is good for your health and mind. I find that it does have a ring of truth in it.

Every Saturday at the yacht club, there's karaoke for the club members. I try to go there, whenever I'm free, with my friends for karaoke and just sing our hearts out, just having a good time. Most of my friends, like me, are parents of kids who goes sailing at the yacht club (leisurely and competitively).

I was feeling a little depresed last couple of days. So I went singing last night and it was a blast! All the "negative energy" went flying out of me. For me, singing is like expressing your feelings in a good way. Just having a great time with my best buddies...

So, sing your hearts out peeps!


No comments: