Search The Web From Here

Custom Search

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Monday Blues, Tuesday Greys

Everyone's heard of Monday blues, right? Well, for me, it's no big deal. In fact, I love Mondays! Yesterday was Monday, the traffic flow was smooth. It's very relaxing to drive yesterday... somehow there was less traffic, maybe because everyone has the "Monday Blues".....

Today, Tuesday, the traffic jam was really ridiculous! Crazy! Insane! Ughhh! Every short-cut that I know of was a No-Go! Where did all the cars come from all of a sudden!?? As usual, we start our journey from home at 8.00AM. Yesterday, I dropped my son off to play-school at 8.30AM. Today, moving out from home at the usual time, we only reached his school at 9.07AM.... Half an hour wasted... stupid traffic jam!

I hope tomorrow will be less hectic on the road.....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cuz its sabah. tu la no traffic wahahhaa