Search The Web From Here

Custom Search

Thursday 19 March 2009

Road Trip

My mom, my hubby, my 4-year-old son, Reynard and myself will be going on a road trip tomorrow, driving from Kota Kinabalu to Brunei, then on to Miri and Bintulu. The furthest trip I went by road is up to Beaufort, a small town on the interior West coast of Sabah. So this trip will a first for me all the way to Bintulu. I pray for good weather tomorrow and a safe journey. We're gonna spend Friday night in Brunei with my cousin and her children. Then move on to Miri Saturday morning. From Miri, my hubby's cousin will be driving down to Bintulu with us. Next day, it's back to Miri Airport to catch a flight back home. That's the plan. I hope everything goes well.

Here's a map of the route we're going to take:


Sorry, the map above is not very clear. Click here to get a better picture.
I'll post all about the trip when we get back on Sunday. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want a hubby too :P jk
have fun!