Search The Web From Here

Custom Search

Saturday 28 February 2009

Twilight bug

I haven't read a paperback novel like, forever.... Yup! I caught it, too! And I think my body has become a host to that little bug... When the movie "Twilight" premiered 3 months ago in Kota Kinabalu, my hometown, I was mesmerized, not just by Edward Cullen, the handsome but mysterious vampire... but the whole movie itself.. I said to myself, I have to read the book (which the movie was based on) ... And so I went to Popular Bookstore and bought myself Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (She's an amazing author) and finished reading it (during my spare time) in about 12 days.... I didn't know until I reached the end, that the story didn't just end there.. And so began my hunt for the sequels, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... I went to Popular again but they ran out of stock. What to do? I went to Times Bookstore in Warisan Square and well, what do you know? I bought the last copy of New Moon. Lucky me! ......


No comments: